Trueblue-Lua Tagged me ^u^
1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.8. No tag-backs9. You can't say you don't do tags.10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
10 things about me:
1. I have been to England
2. My least favorite vegetable is the tomato. They plague me, and have been a curse to me all of my life. I suffer because of them.
3. I am really passionate about movies and storytelling. One of my favorite pass-times is to watch movies with my friends and critique the narrative, plot, visuals, etc. I think that movies are such a fantastic medium for art, and they can have a powerful effect on people. I think that many of the studios and companies could be producing better work. My goal in life is to make movies. It may not be for years--but I want to tell stories that stick with people, that make a difference.
4. My heritage is German, Danish and English.
5. I enjoy skiing, but I am not the best in the world. The first time I went down a big hill, I just creamed this poor guy. I mean, I smashed into him so hard. I didn't know how to control my speed, and I like to go fast. So, I went blazing down this hill. When I saw him on the horizon I tried yelling to him that I couldn't stop--He yelled back that he couldn't stop either. I hit him so hard. Both his skis and my skis popped off! I knocked the wind out of him! I felt bad.
6. I love DragonBall Z. Watching it makes me giddy. And hyper. At the same time.
7. Salmon, Shrimp, and Steak are my favorite foods. Probably on the whole planet.
8. I have scoliosis. It is a blast.
9. When I was young I would watch nature documentaries with my dad. I love to watch documentaries now as adult. My favorites are the ones narrated by David Attenborough.They make me smile.
10. My minor is history. Illustration Major, History Minor. Yup.
The questions I have answers for:
1. What is the type of house you would love to have?
This is my dream house: www.floorplans.com/plan-detail… Someday I want to live in this house, with my husband, our dogs, and our children. This is my plan. I love this house.
2. What got you into art?
Movies and animals. I loved movies and cartoons, and I loved drawing animals. The first recognition I got as a little kid was for drawing animals well. I'm rather competitive; Many of my memories from school as a child involve being proud of my drawings or trying to beat my classmates at drawing. I remember one time there was a boy in my class name Skylar, and he sat at the little cluster of desks where I was assigned to sit. He was a snotty kid, he would pick on other kids in the class. One time he traced an elk from a "How to Draw" book and my teacher made a big deal out of how beautiful it was. And he traced it. Right from the book. I watched him trace it, because my desk was right across from his. It was one of the most infuriating moments from my childhood. I drew a picture of the same elk, and I didn't trace it. Mine was better and my teacher never said anything about it. I didn't like my third grade teacher much.
3. How do sleep at night? (like pitch black or all lights on)
Pitch blackness, with silence. And a million pillows.
4. What is your favorite animal?
Too hard. I will start a list:
5. You said you've got a T-Rex?
Yes. His roar is my ringtone. He is a good boy.
6. How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?
Uuuh...three and a half?
7. Favorite video game of all time?
I'd say Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Alien Hominid. And Minecraft.
8. Are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?
Yes Marty. Yes I did.
9. If you could design a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade float what would it be?
Dinosaurs probably. There aren't enough dinosaurs in my life.
10. What is your favorite movie?
This is a hard one. Um, animated or live-action? I'll give you both. Animated: Iron Giant, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Up, Wreck-It Ralph, Disney's Lion King, Princess Mononoke, Titan AE, The Road To Eldorado, Watership Down, Secret of Kells--This is so hard!! There are many that I enjoy! Live Action:Secondhand Lions, Sandlot, Cinderella Man, Warrior, Princess Bride, Dear Frankie--I apologize for myself.
My questions FOR YOU:
1. What is your favorite breed of dog?
2. If there was a musical based on your life, what would it be called?
3. If you could have dinner with anyone in the history of the world, who and why?
4. If you were a monster (zombie, werewolf, fish from space, etc) what would you be, and why?
5. What is your mythical pet of choice?
6. What is your favorite dinosaur?
7. What was your favorite toy as a child? (I want to know everything, what was its name, what it looked like, what happened to it etc. )
8. Pokemon dream team--top six you would run around the wilds with--go!
9. Favorite Smell? (Cookies? Cinnamon? Pine Trees? Etc.)
10. How old are you?
I don't feel like tagging people, I'm not good at it. If you would like to answer the questions, please feel free to do so!